The mission of the Union School District is to enrich the community
through learning. We are dedicated to children: to involve the
community, to anticipate challenges; to take advantage of opportunities;
and, to guarantee vital skills for all our children to pursue lifelong
learning and become productive citizens.
In support of its educational mission, the District will:
- Emphasize a safe, nurturing, child-centered environment in which all students will succeed.
- Enhance the educational climate by encouraging and
facilitating the active participation of parents and community in the
conduct of our mission.
- Maximize the level of student achievement through the
establishment of challenging and measurable standards that accommodate
the needs of all student population.
- Ensure the future viability of the District by providing
for the effective, efficient utilization of District facilities and
resources through prudent creative investing, pursuit of alternate
revenue sources, and striving to balance expenditures with revenues
- Articulate curricular programs and special projects with
Campbell Union High School District to ensure a seamless transition for
- Expedite the utilization of technology to enhance and support the instructional program.